Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Things On The Way...

I am hoping that in the next couple of weeks I will be able to post several new things such as Scrapbooking Mini-Kits, Word Art, Photoshop Tutorials, etc. I don't think that I have ever posted any Photoshop Tutorials but I do have a few already made.

I have also been working on a lot of Custom Photo Card Designs to go with the ones that I already have. I am hoping that Ryan will help me get them set up on Ebay and maybe even Etsy. I will post those here as well.

I have been pretty busy trying to get a lot of photos re-edited for my photography business because I am hoping to get a new website up eventually. I had one in the past but I let my host run out because it was a lot more trouble than it was worth, in my opinion.

A week or so ago, Ryan received a Free Dell Server an he's been trying to get it running. I am hoping that we'll be able to figure everything out and I can host my website and even the things I post here so I won't have to deal with purchasing a host or posting things on 4shared. I mean, I like 4shared, but I don't have a premium account on there so I have to always make sure to log in occasionally so that my stuff doesn't get removed.

I am obviously just jibber jabbering right now so I am going to leave it at that... Look for new stuff to come very soon!


Tabby

No comments:

Post a Comment