I made this to go along as a side to the Creamy Chicken Enchiladas. I served them with a tortilla chip, you can also use them as a garnish to the enchiladas.
* 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
* 1/3 cup chopped purple onion
* 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
* 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
* 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
* 1 to 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeno pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours. Remove from refrigerator about 30 minutes before serving. Serve corn salsa with grilled meat or poultry.
Makes about 3 cups corn salsa.
Find us at the new blog
4 years ago