Thursday, November 18, 2010

Some Art Work

One of the reason's I haven't been posting much and also haven't been sewing and crocheting as much as I would like to is because I have been going to school the last 13 weeks, I have 3 weeks left in the semester. Anyway, I have been taking 2D Foundations, a class required since I am an Art Major and thought that I would share some of my work. I have posted it all on facebook and most of them are taken with my phone so it's not great quality. Anyway, here they are.



This is an Asymmetrical Piece using cut outs from a 4 1/2" square.


This is the Symmetrical Design using the same method.



Zentangle (click to enlarge)



Compartmented Design using an object with positive and negative space. My object is a garlic press.


Thumbnail sketches used to get the foundation for the Compartmented Design


Thumbnail sketches of my camera.



Journal Entry; Something that means a lot to me







Journal Entry; A photo that means a lot to me.



Positive and Negative Space



Elements and Principles of Art


Circle of Life Flower


Circle of Life Flower

Circle of Life Flower



3 Symmetrical Designs



Visual Multiplication Design(click to enlarge)



Graphite Powder and Charcoal sketch using "wipe away method"



Illustrating Silence

No comments:

Post a Comment